Monday, July 14, 2008

Hit me with your best shot!

I am so excited that I can't stand it! My BFF Extrodinaire has set us up with the hookup of all hookups. We are going to see Pat Benetar next weekend! As a HUGE fan of the '80's hits, of course I love Pat Benetar and all of her girl-power songs! I can't wait to scream along all of the lyrics and raise a glass in honor of one of the greatest singers of all time!

In other news I have traded in my coloring books for a walkie talkie this week and am helping out at a video shoot. It is an istructional video that teaches dances and crafts for vacation bible schools all over the state. I do anything from setting up equipement to getting release forms signed and even picking up lunch. Its been really nice to do something different, and the spare money for the 'ole savings account is always helpful.

Weight watchers seems to be going well. It was tough to count points this weekend, but I made good choices and am back on track with counting this week. It looks like I will have some good workout time to put in this week also. Lets hope this week's weigh in shows my results.

No comments: