Friday, July 11, 2008

C is for COME ON!!

I got a C on that Astronomy Midterm that I was so excited about. I have come to have that letter of the alphabet as it is a reminder that I am so horribly terrible at Science courses. I have to be honest though, Im just glad its over and I didn't fail. Whew!

What a week it has been. Definitely ready for the weekend, although I did take a small job tomorrow working for a production company so I wont have the day completely off. Chris and I are going to do something fun and check out the Uncle Dave Macon days festival which looks like it is going to be a great time. Among many other festival-y things we will take in some live Bluegrass tunes (my fave) and drink a few cocktails while taking in the undoubtebly interesting people watching. I love that stuff!

I am also meeting with a coulple who is getting married in just a few weeks and have employed me to help them with some wedding coordination. I am excited to hear their plans and help them get everything organized and ready to go. I love weddings!

Raise a glass, ITS FRIDAY!!!! (my favorite thing about that phrase is that is has NO C's in it)

No comments: